Natural Rubber Trigger Point Ball
Regular price $24.95
Unit price per
Purpose: Helps to Relieve Knots in Your Muscles that are also known as Trigger Points, which Lead to Myofascial Pain Syndrome. Great tool to help release and achieve melting of minor aches and pains to muscular tissue.
- Made of Natural Rubber
- Diameter: 63.5mm
- It’s like foam rolling; however, it allows for a more targeted and more precise relieve to aching muscles.
- Please note that this trigger point ball is not meant to medically treat not does it claim any health benefits.
- Please keep in mind that if you are new to using a trigger point ball you need to be willing to explore various positions and moving the ball slowly around your desired targeted areas, until you’ve found just the right spot. Make it a point not to rush into the position.
- This Trigger Point Ball is beneficial in targeting muscles of the back, neck, hips, thighs, hamstrings, calves, chest, piriformis and gluts: targeting of these muscles is best done when you lie down on the trigger point ball, pitching it between the desired targeted muscle and the wall or floor. It will take a bit of practice to figure out how best to maximize pressure effectively to muscles and the relieve of muscular tension.
- The main objective in applying pressure is to achieve the release of muscular knots by applying just the right amount of pressure without causing a shock to your nervous system. It’s key to be able to relax into the massage and maintain the appropriate amount of focus as you gently apply pressure.
- Once you have found the right location and applied just the right amount of pressure remember you should feel a clear and muscular sensation. The sensation should feel like the release of muscular pressure. Relax into the sensation and wait for the sensation to fade to about seventy percent of the original intensity you first experienced.
- The key to achieve the desired melting of the muscular knot is for you to relax into the ball and experiment with different positions.
- Its key to focus on only a few knots at a time. It helps to start with the muscles that have the greatest amount of tension first, which usually tend to be bigger muscles such as hamstrings and quads; however, it is not always the case.
- Make sure to stretch after the release of each knot and drink plenty of water.
- If you can apply heat to the muscle before your treatment, such as a hot towel, it will go a long way into helping achieve the desired release or melting away of the muscular knot.
- Is best to allow the muscle to relax for 24-48 hours after the release and to hydrate your body with electrolytes.
- Please keep in mind that the release can be only temporary, meaning that you will need to be disciplined about repeating the process.
- Please use the following sketched images as a guide to help you achieve the desired melting away of muscular knots.
- Enjoy and wishing you the best in health and well being.